[eclipse-dev] Pending test results for build I20030604 (200306042359)

When I arrived this morning, I found the following on our test machines:

Linux:  same "hang" problem while running the jdt ui tests.  I will be investigating this further with the JDT UI team.
Windows:  the tests appear to have finished however, there is a workbench window that remained open.  I am not sure which test is involved, I will try rerunning the tests to find out.

The tests are in the process of completing, results should be available shortly.

Sonia

Back to the top