repository. Try the above steps and let me know if you still can't release
your code and I will investigate further.

                  dj

Monday, June 02, 2003 6:25 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Final 2.1.1 release?

On Mon, Jun 02, 2003 at 01:05:29PM -0400, Jim des Rivieres wrote:
> > Are there any plans for a final release of 2.1.1 in the near future?
>
> We're testing a new 2.1.1 build today. We should have a final 2.1.1
> release in the can by the end of this week, or next week at the outside.

I am trying to get the core-qnx.map with the correct version information
to pull in the fixed core.resources.qnx fragment into the 2.1.1 builds.  At
first I though I would just move the Root_R2_1_maintenance tag to the HEAD
and I would be done.  Doesn't appear to want to let me.  So then I tried
checking out Root_R2_1_maintenance and commiting a change to that
Branch.  That didn't work either!!

So, how do I tag/branch/merge the mapfile to get it into the 2.1.1 builds?

    chris

--
Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>   "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Software Engineer, QSSL                   -- Lewis Carroll --