[eclipse-dev] First series of SWT

Hello there !

I try to find out some answers, so any help will be very appreciated:
1. It's there a way to add the same Label widget to a Composite ?
2. I have a GridLayout with 3 columns layout for the Shell. I want in the last cell to place 2 equal sized buttons. How can i get this done ? 3. Why is necessary for each Composite to have its own proper GridData object ?
4. The following code really creates the shortcut key for the button:
     Button      okB = new Button(btns,SWT.PUSH);
     okB.setText("&Oke");  ?
The shortcut appears only after i first push 1 time the TAB key.... why ?

I think these are enough for the first round ... but i think i'll come back with more !!! I don't like to repeat myself, but I would really appreciate any help, cause i want to (read this need to) become really proficient with SWT.

Maybe, the comunity will decide to create a real tutorial on SWT, and for this i'll be very happy to help (even if for this moment i'm only a newbe )

--

[10x]
---

Back to the top