[eclipse-dev] Where are today's integration build test results

Hi folks,

Some of you may be wondering where today's integration build test results are.

It seems that some of the tests on Linux hung with Workspace windows open.  Trying to close the windows did not work but kill -9 the test process did.  The remaining tests appear to be completing.  I won't know which tests where stuck until they are all done and we can all look at the tests result page.

The tests did not hang on the Windows side and completed.  We won't know until we see the logs if they all completed successfully.

I should have caught the hung state sooner but it was a combination of me being busy and me not figuring out that today is actually Tuesday.  Darned long weekends ;-)

I would expect test results within the hour.

...Dean...

Back to the top