Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030520 (Timestamp: 200305200800):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

In general the build are uploaded as soon as the build is done, while the tests are running.  It has been this way for the better part of a year.

Unfortunately, the daemon that takes care of this gives up after a few hours.  So in this case, because the darned build took so long to complete it never got posted.  As we are currentley short handed I have not had a chance to do this yet today.  I will, hopefully, get to it soon.

...Dean...

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/20/2003 10:43 AM