[eclipse-dev] Small change to build schedule

Last week Mike sent out a message with the new build strategy and schedule.  This message stands, with one small change.  The 2.1.1 Maintenance stream builds will take place at Wednesdays at 14:00 EDT.  The original message stated 11:59 EDT.

The VM we run the automated tests with comes out with a new version very Wednesday at 13:00.  We wanted to be able to pick up this VM and install it for the 2.1.1 build.

If anybody has any problems with the change to the schedule please let us know.

The RelEng web page has been updated with the new schedule and the text from Mike's email.  It can be found at:

        http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/buildSchedule.html

Thanks.

...Dean...

Back to the top