[eclipse-dev] Build Updates

Hi folks,

I will take the blame for the failures in the Nightly build and the 3.0 Integration rebuild.  The missing javadoc error was caused by not upgrading the VM we test against properly.

I have fixed the problem and started a new Integration build.

Also, our Infra crew thinks they may have solved the CVS checkout problem we where having.  It had to do with server load in some way.  The fact that the Nightly build did not bog down on CVS checkout is a promising sign.  We will be keeping an eye on things.

...Dean...

Back to the top