[eclipse-dev] CVS problem delaying Nightly Builds

Hi folks,

We are stumbling across an odd CVS problem here that are delaying some of our builds.

It seems that the CVS lock files for a particular project are not being cleaned up.  The result is, only 1 check out of this project is possible.  After that the lock files need to be deleted manually.  This appears to be happening with various flavours of command line CVS and Ant CVS (which just execs the command line CVS).

Our infra team is looking into the problem.

Until it is fixed (in the near future) you will likely see builds taking longer than they should.  The biggest impact is Nightly builds will likely not complete.

Sorry for the disruption and the problem will be fixed as soon as we can get to the bottom of it.

...Dean...

Back to the top