[eclipse-dev] Looking for a contract eclipse expert

Hi,

I **most sincerely apologize** in advance, if I offend anyone, for posting
this on the dev mailing list.

I am in search of an eclipse expert to help me at Certive build a custom IDE
for a modeling language and toolset for our Rapid Business Intelligence
platform. The plugin/s will consist of initially textual editors (with
parsers, syntax and semantic validation) and later graphical editors. Think
of it as a Data Definition Language that describes business intelligence
elements.

Please feel to contact me or pass on my email address to anyone you know
might be interested for more details. I look forward to hearing back from
you.

Sincerely,

-Mohsin
www.certive.com