[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 2.1 and Tomcat 3.2.4

Please disregard my previous message. I apologize for
cluttering everyone's mailbox. This is what I meant to
ask the first time:

Does anyone know if Eclipse v2.1 works correctly with
Tomcat v3.2.4? I am currently running these two
together. However, I am a little concerned because the
oldest version of Tomcat that Eclipse v2.1 allows you
to specify via the Eclipse Preferences>Tomcat menu is
Tomcat v3.3. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

-Asad