Re: [eclipse-dev] BUG in 2.1

Mauro:

Can you explain the problem you having in more detail? I have Eclipse 2.1 for
Motif and Windows cannot duplicate your problem with Content Assist. I suspect
you are trying to use Content Assist in an Editor for a file format that
Eclipse and/or JDT doesn't support natively. For example, JSP or Velocity. In
your previous installation, you might have had a plug-in or changed your
default file associations to support Content Assist. To change or add  file
associations, go to Window | Preferences | Workbench | File Associations.

I was also able to go to the buzzilla page, since is in a frame try going
directly to the page via https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/

Hope this helps,

Jeff Duska