Re: [eclipse-dev] Another rebuild of I20030429 will take place today

All,

I had an error in the build.properties file for the "new"
org.eclipse.ant.ui plugin but when testing for the build I had no errors.
In the jars.compile.order I had:
      jars.compile.order=ant.ui, lib/antrunner.jar
when it should be:
      jars.compile.order=antui.jar, lib/antrunner.jar

I could not reproduce the compile problems of the build using the generated
build.xml for the org.eclipse.ant.ui plugin in my workspace. But my
workspace had the plugin as source. The bin directory of the plugin is on
the javac classpath so things worked just fine.
Hopefully my mistake will help others.

Sorry for the trouble,
Darins

                      "Sonia Dimitrov"
                      <Sonia_Dimitrov@ca        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      .ibm.com>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] Another rebuild of I20030429 will take place today
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      04/29/03 12:56 PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

There will be another rebuild of build I20030429 today for the following
reasons:

1.  There are more compile errors in org.eclipse.ant.ui:
http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030429-200304291215/index.php

2.  The incorrect org.eclipse.test tag was used in the build (jdt debug
tests are excluded from automated testing).

3.  There were Chkpii errors in today's 11:01 build:

ECLIPSE\PLUGINS\ORG.ECLIPSE.ANT.UI_2.1.0\ANTUI_JAR\
 ANTTASKS_1.5B.XML  XML-10      969   (W) XML tag attribute (name) may
contain translatable text which cannot be translated.  Line: 8569
 XDOCTASKS.XML      XML-10      969   (W) XML tag attribute (name) may
contain translatable text which cannot be translated.  Line: 6503

I believe the chkpii errors are related to things being moved into the
org.eclipse.ant.ui plugin.  I have added these two files to our ignore
files list.

External Tools team, please let me know when you are ready for a rebuild.

On top of everything else, we are experiencing problems with our smtp
server used for sending automated build related messages. I am currently
investigating this problem with infra.

Sonia

Back to the top