RE: [eclipse-dev] What's next for eclipse (round 2)

> Submitter:      Trey.Spiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Request:        Would like to have the ability to create macros
>
> Trey, what type of macros do you envision? For example, are you
looking
> for keyboard
> macros in editors only or are you looking for "full blown" scripting
of
> the UI?

I would appreciate any support for macros.  My main motivation is source
editor macros.  I want to be able to create new files, and perform
editor actions (insert, delete, modify and select text).  I would also
want to be able to do search the contents of an editor.

Back to the top