Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem running Eclipse 2.0.2 gtk under SuSE Linux 8.2 (kernel version 2.4.20)

Hi Stephen,

I am running Eclipse 2.1 GTK on a Mandrake linux 9.1

Appart from an antialiased font problem, it works fine.

I noticed that sometimes progress dialog have some focus problem.
I guess it is not related to eclipse because the very same problem
occurs sometimes with Mozilla 1.3.
(workaround: move the dialog box).

	Daniel