From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
[mailto:Lars.Sonchocky-Helldorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 6:36 AM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Re: What's happening after 2.1?

A feature I miss alot is multifile search and replace, possibly with
regular expressions also (people who know BBedit know what I am talking
about...).
I currently use Eclipse for Java and jsp and especially the jsps get
changes of the kind where some content has to be replaced on multiple
pages.
Doing this by hand is very annoying and time consuming.

Thanks and greetings, Lars