[eclipse-dev] Test results for Nightly build N20030422 pending

The nightly build test results are delayed again due to an error dialog being opened during the jdt debug tests (see attached .log).

JDT Debug team, let me know how I can assist in troubleshooting this problem.  I will also work with the UI team to investigate ways in which we can prevent error dialogs from keeping the automated test suites from finishing.

Sonia