[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Apr 9, 2003

We intend to spend the time between now and the 2nd of May recharging our batteries.

The things we will be looking at are:
- exploring/working on interesting new problems
- doing competitive analysis
- doing a 2.1 retrospective. Goal: Identify actions that we want to improve during the next release.
- doing a spring bug clean-up -- get rid of the old and obsolete bugs
- working on the plan (to be done by 2nd of May)
- do a hand full of left over fixes for 2.1.1

Back to the top