Re: [eclipse-dev] How do I group related projects in the Workbench?

I personally use 'Sets', available from the little black dropdown of the
projects view.

(got a feeling this is the wrong mailing list to ask/answer these
questions)

                      andrew.sealy-bell@
                      hp.com                    To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@        Subject:  [eclipse-dev] How do I group related projects in the Workbench?
                      eclipse.org

                      04/04/03 13:26
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Hi, does anybody know a nice way to group related projects? I would like to
create a number of different folders containing related projects so I can
build them separately as currently I have to select the projects from one
big list..  I've looked at perspectives but I'm not sure this is the way to
go..

Thanks,

Andrew Sealy-Bell.