Re: [eclipse-dev] KDE Eclipse on SUN Solaris 9

The correct place to post this question is the eclipse.tools newsgroup or
to enter a bug report.

Please enter a bug report against Platform SWT and provide the full stack
trace of the NullPointerException.

Frank Marx <inf724@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/31/2003 11:11 AM