[eclipse-dev] RC4 re-build #2 started at 21:30 EST

Thursday March 27, 2003 21:30 EST Status: RC4 re-build #2 has just
started. This build will run unattended overnight on a test machine in
Ottawa. This means the automated testing phase of the build will most
likely get to a certain point and then sit patiently until morning when
someone in Ottawa arrives to say "OK" to a timeout that we've been seeing
from time to time. We expect the automated tests to pass with flying
colors. So even if you find the tests on the downloads page as "Pending",
please go ahead and download the build and check it out. Unless a "stop
ship" defect turns up overnight, Friday will be the long-awaited end of
the Eclipse 2.1 development cycle. (In the initial 2.1 plan we targeted
the release for late 1Q2003 - so we're right on schedule.)

Back to the top