Re: [eclipse-dev] Next Build?

JDT/Core contribution is released for integration, it will address the
following 4 defects:

35561 No source found if attached file contains 2 potential root paths
35352 NPE when attaching source
35456 The Eclipse compiler generates classes that throw a VerifyError
35473 NPE when exiting Eclipse

|         |           Kevin             |
|         |           Haaland/Ottawa/IBM|
|         |           @IBMCA            |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           03/25/2003 05:48  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |       To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  Re: [eclipse-dev] Next Build?                                                                                 |
  |                                                                                                                               |

I expect that we will start the build at 2pm again today. However I want
today's build to have all fixes for defects with the RC4 keyword released
and no errors reported by checkpii. If anyone needs more time to complete
their build submission please let me know.

                      Daniel Megert

                      <daniel_megert@ch.        To:
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      ibm.com>                  cc:

                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev]
Next Build?

                      eclipse-dev-admin@

                      eclipse.org

                      03/25/2003 11:34

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      eclipse-dev

The end game plan speaks about (at least) daily integration builds but only
lists the time for yesterday's build. Are all upcoming daily builds now at
2:00 PM EST? If not, when is today's build?

Dani