[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Mar 19, 2003

(I apologize if I missed anyone's status, my mailer decided to mark all my mail as "read", so I had to scan for them by hand.)

---------cut here----------------------------

VCM Status:
- all RC3 targetted bugs were fixed
- remaining 2.1 bugs are doc related
- javadoc, F1 are up to date for RC3
- message.properties have been spell checked and corrected (thanks
  for the tool Dani)
- remaining RC3 work is updating the doc for new features and
  improving existing doc

Help:
- currently 50 total
- fixed 10 defects for RC3
- started working on documentation

Update:
- currently 57 total.
- two new problems found in 2.0.3 (34241, 35215 reported by WSAD team)
  - fixed in both 2.1 and 2.0.3 streams
- fixed 12 defects for RC3
- new artwork integrated
- infopop ids in place

PDE:
- currently 96 total, fix for P1 34008 may be in RC3
  (required fixes by several teams)
- fixed 23 defects for RC3
- new artwork integrated
- infopop ids in place

Debug/Ant:
- debug released 27 fixes for RC3
- ant released 13 fixes for RC3
- migrated key-bindings to new "command" extension point
- "Getting Started" doc for Ant/External tools

Platform Text / JDT Text:
- investigated 23 PRs for RC3, resolved 21, released fixes for 19
- completed migration to "command" extension point

JDT UI:
- released 32 fixes for RC3 (9 wording)
- migrated key-bindings to new "command" extension point

Compare/Search:
- Migrated key-bindings to new "command" extension point

Back to the top