Re: [eclipse-dev] Automated tests are being re-run

I tried to look at the JDT Refactoring test problem but the link did not
work (404: file not found), When looking at the link it looks like there's
a  wrong backward slash:
http://download2.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030316-200303162359/testresults\html/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring_win32.html

Note: I could access the test results by manually fixing the link.

,
Dani

             "Sonia Dimitrov"
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev] Automated tests
             03/17/2003 07:52          are being re-run
             PM

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Test results for build I20030316 are now posted:

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030316-200303162359/index.php

There were failures/errors in the following:

org.eclipse.core.tests
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring
org.eclipse.releng.tests

Sonia

    Dean
    Roberts/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA             To:
    Sent by:                     eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
    eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxx         cc:
    g                                    Subject:        [eclipse-dev]
                                 Automated tests are being re-run

    03/17/2003 09:22 AM
    Please respond to
    eclipse-dev

The automated tests over the weekend failed due to hardware problems with
one of the test machines.

The problems are fixed and we are re-running the tests.  We will post the
test results as soon as they are available.

...Dean...

Back to the top