[eclipse-dev] RC3 Build Schedule

Here is the 2.1 RC3 build schedule.  The build schedule web page will be updated shortly.

1) Nightly builds are suspended until further notice.
2) Integration builds will take place every evening at 11:59 pm.
3) The "final" integration build will be Tuesday March 18th at 11:59 pm.
4) RC3 will be declared stable some time on Wednesday March 19th.  This will be after we receive a Go from all teams.

As a rule there will be no "re-builds" between the midnight integration builds.

Let's be careful out there ;-)

...Dean...

Back to the top