[eclipse-dev] FYI: Compiler warnings

http://download2.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030227-200302270800/testResults.php

FYI, on the "Test Results" page for the downloads, there are the compiler
logs. These log files currently contain a bunch of compiler warnings which
include some simple things like unused imports.

It would be nice if our code was able to compile without warnings and we
could get rid of these log files on the web.

Note, what I do is set things like "unused imports" to a severity of
"error" in my compiler warnings. That way I don't accidentally release it
to the repository.

Back to the top