[eclipse-dev] Re: problems with reggie

Do we have mechanisms to take both of the gentlemen below off the mailing
list? We should not support this kind of discussion on our bandwidth.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

----- Forwarded by Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM on 02/23/2003 01:33 PM -----

                      "Zahd Rahman"
                      <zahidr@btconnect.        To:       <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      com>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] Re: problems with reggie
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      02/22/2003 10:38
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

 Seems to me it is up yours.
Ashamed to email from your company so you
thought you use a yahoo email account.
I really love the fact  you having read my message thinking I was going to
give you an answer from my hard work.

Actually I know exactly the cause and you look so stupid.

Most kindest regards,
Zahid Rahman

srinivasreddy_m@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
      up ur ass..

      --- objectworlds <objectworld6@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
        Yes I do know the answer.
      networks is a funny thing!!!!!
      it is really frustrating isn't it ?
      Freeware doesn't provide support.

      Best Regards,
      A muslim who have been victimised by every hindu who had chance.
      Enjoy the frustration or just give up like alot of
      you.
Hi,
When I try to start JavaSpaces, reggie is not getting
started. The sequence of steps I invoke are
java -jar /usr/jini/lib/tools.jar -port 8081 -dir
/usr/jini/lib -verbose
rmid -J-Dsun.rmi.activation.execPolicy=none
-J-Djava.security.policy=rmid.policy
java -jar  /usr/jini/lib/reggie.jar
http://eeb37:8081/reggie-dl.jar
/usr/jini/policy/policy.all /tmp/reggie_log public
java -jar  /usr/jini/lib/mahalo.jar
http://eeb37:8081/mahalo-dl.jar
/usr/jini/policy/policy.all /tmp/mahalo_log public
java -jar
-Djava.security.policy=/usr/jini/policy/policy.all
-Djava.rmi.server.codebase=http://eeb37:8081/outrigger-dl.jar
-Dcom.sun.jini.outrigger.spaceName=mySpace
/usr/jini/lib/transient-outrigger.jar public

After the last step, outrigger is getting started but
not reggie. I invoked LookupBrowser but no registrars
have been found. My CLASSPATH is
./:/usr/j2se/jre/lib/rt.jar:/usr/jini/lib/com/sun/jini/reggie/:/usr/jini/lib/jini-core.jar:/usr/jini/lib/jini-ext.jar:/usr/jini/lib/jini-examples.jar:/usr/jini/lib/sun-util.jar:/usr/jini/lib/space-examples.jar:/usr/jini/lib/reggie.jar:/usr/jini/lib/mahalo.jar

And my system's configuration is Solaris 2.8,
J2se1.4.0, JavaSpaces1.2.1. I appreciate if anybody
can help me in solving this problem.

tia,
Srinivas

=====
If you are inclined to live on the edge please do it somewhere other than
the platform.