Re: [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030221 (Timestamp: 200302211557):Automated JUnit Testing complete. All tests pass

GO from Help.  It is stable in the candidate build.

Konrad Kolosowski
Eclipse Help System

                      Sonia
                      Dimitrov/Ottawa/IB        To:       eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      M@IBMCA                   cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20030221 (Timestamp:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         200302211557):Automated JUnit Testing complete.  All tests pass
                      eclipse.org

                      02/21/2003 06:57
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Build I20030221 (Timestamp: 200302211557):  Automated JUnit testing is
complete.  All tests pass

http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/I-I20030221-200302211557/testResults.php