[eclipse-dev] HelloWorld first plug-in

Hi,

I installed the version 2.0 of Eclipse and I'm triing to realize my first plug-in, using the instructions of Platform Plug-in Developer Guide (Simple plug-in example).

When I write the code of the HelloWorldView class I get this errors:

The import org.eclipse.swt cannot be solved.

The import org.eclipse.ui cannot be solved.

Please, can you tell me how I can resolve this problems?

Thank you,

Daniele

Yahoo! Cellulari: loghi, suonerie, picture message per il tuo telefonino

Back to the top