[eclipse-dev] Extension points without doc

Somebody on the newsgroup (Ed Burnette) kindly went through all extension points in the SDK to find which ones are documented, which are internal, deprecated, etc.  I am reposting his results here, as they will be useful in our documentation work leading up to the 2.1 release:
--

These extensions were defined but not documented at all (as of 2.1M5):
org.eclipse.core.resources.teamHook
org.eclipse.debug.ui.consoleColorProviders
org.eclipse.debug.ui.consoleLineTrackers
org.eclipse.debug.ui.launchGroups
org.eclipse.pde.core.schemaMap
org.eclipse.pde.core.source (had a skeleton doc file)
org.eclipse.team.core.targets
org.eclipse.team.cvs.core.authenticator
org.eclipse.team.cvs.core.connectionmethods
org.eclipse.team.cvs.core.filemodificationvalidator
org.eclipse.team.ui.targetConfigWizards
org.eclipse.ui.commands
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.configurationDuplicationMaps
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.refreshVariables
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.toolVariables
org.eclipse.ui.markerImageProviders
org.eclipse.update.core.deltaHandler

These extensions were defined and documented, but not linked from the
on-line help reference page:
org.eclipse.debug.core.launchers
org.eclipse.ui.capabilities
org.eclipse.ui.documentProviders
org.eclipse.ui.fontDefinitions
org.eclipse.ui.markerUpdaters

These extensions were described as internal but don't have internal in their
id:
org.eclipse.help.appserver.server
org.eclipse.help.webapp
org.eclipse.pde.ui.newExtension