[eclipse-dev] M4 and M5 for MaxOS X do not work on my machine

Hello all,

This is first time to post message. I am Tets Murata from Japan.

I tryed M4 and M5 Eclipse for MacOS X and they did not work on my machine. When I started eclipse, eclipse crashed before workbench window apeared. Following is my environment and error messages. Could anyone give me advice?

.Environment
iBOOK G3 800Mhz, MacOS X10.2.4, JDK1.3.1 and JDK1.4.1 preview(DP10)
*I used pre-installed MacOS X and update it 10.2.4.

.Crash dump message
Date/Time:  2003-02-19 09:58:32 +0900
OS Version: 10.2.4 (Build 6I32)
Host:       Kimchee.local.

Command:    Eclipse
PID:        566

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000017
*If you need to see detail crash dump message, please let me know.

I tryed both version of JDK and crash dump message is as same as other one. M3 Eclipse for MacOS X is working fine on both version of JDK.