Re: [eclipse-dev] Help me for Eclipse product creation

Hello,

Instead of trying to shrink eclipse, maybe you should simply download the "platform runtime binary drop"
which contains only the binary for the platform.
It does not contain JDT nor PDE.

If you want to do the shrinkage by hand, you need to suppress all the plugins that are included into the features
that are of no interest for you.

        PaScaL

sdfsd sfd <dyhasith@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx