[eclipse-dev] unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael_Valenta@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Michael_Valenta@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 10:01 AM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Problem with PDE laucnhing in latest integration
build (I20030122)

It seems that the problem is related to how I set up my workspace and not
I20030122 in general. Reverting to a previous build known to be good did not
fix the problem which indicates to me that it is probably the workspace
itself.

Sorry for the noise

	Michael Valenta/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx