[eclipse-dev] Changes to ILightweightLabelDecorator

We are going to be making changes to the recently introduced
ILightweightLabelDecorator to facilitate some different behaviour required
by the Team team. As this is new API to the best of my knowledge this will
not affect anyone (PDE is doing the binary project decorator entirely
declaratively and the LinkedResourceDecorator belongs to the workbench
team) but if it does and you would like the old API left in (deprecated of
course) for a couple of builds please let me know.

Tod Creasey
Workbench Team

Back to the top