[eclipse-dev] Errors in automated tests

As an earlier email mentioned there where errors in the automated tests.  Could the appropriate teams please respond to this list with ETAs of when we will have the fixes for these so we can do a rebuild.

As you may recall we are committed to rebuilding integration builds until we get a clean compile and a clean test run.

Teams are encouraged to run the automated tests on their own before submitting code to an integration build.  Each download page contains a link to the JUnit Plugin Tests.  This .zip contains the same test framework and tests that the automated build runs.

Thanks

...Dean...

Back to the top