Re: [eclipse-dev] email re: Tuesday's integration build

There is no auto-email notification for the builds at this time.

We have had the code since last week but last week was declaring 2.0.2 and this week is declaring M3.  Neither times are a good time to change the builder.

...Dean...

"DJ Houghton" <DJ_Houghton@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/12/2002 05:16 PM