[eclipse-dev] We have a Successful integration build

We finally have a successful Integration build with no automated test failures.  This build is based on Tuesday's code base with fixes to get build and tests to run to completion.

Thanks to everyone for putting in the extra effort.

The next integration build will begin Tuesday at 8:00 am.

The build is currently on the local mirror and being pushed up to download.eclipse.org.  The transfer is looking a little slow today so it may be a while.  We are in the process of getting new hardware and new communications line which will get rid of the delay between local mirror and remote mirror build postings.  These should be in place by the end of the year.

...Dean...

Back to the top