Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration build I20021030 (Timestamp: 200210301313) Automated testingcomplete

> There are test failures in org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests.refactoring and
> org.eclipse.jdt.debug.tests (windows only).

i will try to submit a fix for the refactoring problem shortly (silly one-line oversight)

however, i'm at home now so it may take a while or two
(and if it does not work, then i will ask somebody in ZRH to do it tomorrow)

a.

Back to the top