[eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT 2.1 Integration Rebuild

Hi folks,

Yesterdays integration build had several automated test failures.

All the CVS test failures where the fault of the RelEng team.  The builders password on the cvs test server changed but we did not change the test scripts

However, there where also debug and jdt.ui test failures.  Could the appropriate teams please submit fixes or test changes and notify us when we can start the rebuild.

Thanks

...Dean...

Back to the top