Re: [eclipse-dev] Getting fixes merged into 2.0.2

It's not in the R2_0_1 branch (at least the jface font properties file).

cdm@katana --> cvs status jfacefonts_qnx.properties
File: jfacefonts_qnx.properties Status: Up-to-date

   Working revision:    1.1
   Repository revision: 1.1     /home/eclipse/org.eclipse.ui/Eclipse
JFace/org/eclipse/jface/resource/Attic/jfacefonts_qnx.properties,v
   Sticky Tag:          R2_0_1 (branch: 1.1.14)
   Sticky Date:         (none)
   Sticky Options:      -ko

THe cvs logs show the fix checked in for v1.2 of the file.

    chris

--
Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>     "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Software Engineer, QSSL                   -- Lewis Carroll --