Re: [eclipse-dev] Integration build I20020917 now available

The failed test in org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs passes when run using JUnit
so it should have no effect on the test pass tomorrow. I'll determine why
it fails for the automated test and correct the problem for the milestone
build.

                      "Sonia Dimitrov"
                      <Sonia_Dimitrov@ot         To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      i.com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: [eclipse-dev] Integration build I20020917 now available
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      09/17/2002 04:53
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

Integration build I20020917 (2.1 stream) is now available for download from
eclipse.org:

http://64.38.198.171/downloads/drops/I-I20020917-200209171408/index.php

Failed Unit tests:
      org.eclipse.team.tests.cvs