Re: [eclipse-dev] Why eclipse-dev gets so many user posts -- and why they won't stop

Could I also recommend an email list? Yes, I am a user, not a developer. I
was looking for an email list to join and couldn't find one, so I joined
this one. Otherwise can you recommend me to a good site to do posts?
--
Mike Wills
iSeries Programmer