Re: [eclipse-dev] How can I run Eclipse with jdk 1.4?

Try the -vm option on the command line:

eclipse.exe  -vm D:\jdk1.4RC\bin\javaw.exe -platform .....

Olivier
PS: You might want to use the eclipse newsgroups for such a question
instead of general mailing list.

                      "Milan Stanojevic"
                      <milanst@xxxxxx>           To:      <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      eclipse-dev-admin@         Subject: [eclipse-dev] How can I run Eclipse with jdk 1.4?
                      eclipse.org

                      16/04/2002 09:42
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

I had no problems with running Eclipse on IBM's JDK 1.3. I recently
installed Sun's new JDK 1.4 and Eclipse won't start anymore. It returns
Null
pointer exeption  at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.searchForBoot. I did
not
change anything except installing new JDK.
What can I do to make Eclipse run again?
                Milan