[eclipse-dev] Code Formatting

Hi,

  are there any plans to make org.eclipse.jdt.internal.formatter.Formatter
public? What is currently the proposed way to obey the user preferences for
code formatting when generating code? I assume looking them up manually and
formatting the code manually?

Cheers,
Mariano

ps. another quick one. When looking at public classes marked internally I
hadn't luck to find javadoc for it. Is there really no javadoc before the
types get promoted to the public api or do I just have to download different
code?

Back to the top