Re: [eclipse-dev] CVS/SSH

The eclipse.tools newsgroup would be the right place to ask
(http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html). It has a much greater
audience than individual lists and more people benefit from
replies/discussions.
The mailing lists are solely for discussing development of Eclipse itself.

Knut

marco@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
02/10/02 07:48 AM