[eclipse-dev] Simple Wizard example

--- Received from FPU.WHITES1 799 3703              25-01-02 11:20

  -> IN=eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there,

Does anyone have a simple wizard class and page class that I could
have a look at?

I'm trying to put together a basic wizard to see how it works -
plugin.xml all sorted, but wizard blows up after the first page.

I've been trying to go by the ReadmeCreationWizard in the
documentation but their code doesn't build in several places if
you just follow the doc (I can post details if anyone's
interested) - and although my fudging has got it to build, it
blows up when I hit "finish".

MTIA

Steve

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material. This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee
only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.

If you receive this e-mail by mistake please advise the sender
immediately by using the reply facility in your e-mail software.

Friends Provident Marketing Group consists of the following
companies:

Friends Provident Life and Pensions Limited.
Registered number 4096141.
Friends' Provident Unit Trust Managers Limited.
Registered number 970641
FP Life Assurance Limited.
Registered number 782698
Friends Provident Pensions Limited.
Registered number 475201
Friends Ivory & Sime Managed Pensions Funds Limited.
Registered number 1020044
Registered and Head Office of each of the above companies is at Pixham End,
Dorking, Surrey RH4 1QA.
Registered in England. Incorporated companies limited by shares.
Ivory & Sime Trustlink Limited. Registered number 151198
Registered and Head Office: One Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2
4DZ.  Registered in Scotland. Incorporated company limited by
shares.

Companies within this Group transact life assurance, pension,
permanent health, unit trust and investment trust business

All are regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

Back to the top