[eclipse-dev] Ant IOException

Hi All,
Not too sure if this is the right place for this or not.

In all builds, the windows version seems to have an ant build problem
that the Linux version does not.

When running Xdoclet tasks with ant, I get the following error:
Javadoc failed: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess: javadoc -private
-classpath ...CLASSPATH...

This is Xdoclet complaining that it cannot write out some files, however
if I run this in Linux, it does not have this problem.  I would imagine
that it might have something to do with the hold that the explore within
eclipse keeps the file system open.

If someone else has seen this or if I can help resolve this, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Jake T.

Back to the top