Re: [eclipse-dev] CVS and IBM WebSphere Application Developer (eclipse)

Carmody, Edward wrote:

I am attempting to hook the WSAD on a Win2K machine to CVS and am having no luck. I have tried a CVS repos on UNIX and NT but can not get them to talk. I get an illegal write on instruction when the tool attempts to connect.

I am just looking for any information on where to look for information on this type of problem.

Thanks

There was an article on the IBM developerWorks site that discussed it. On Eclipse v2.0, all I did was specify the 'extssh' type instead of the 'pserver' that the article discusses and it worked.

Back to the top