From: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Scott Stanchfield
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 6:23 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Anyone interested in a eclipse dev BOF @ JavaOne?

Hi!

I submitted a proposal for an eclipse BOF at JavaOne, but it was rejected.
(I will be speaking on custom JSP tags, though ;)

If there's sufficient interest, perhaps we could arrange an informal BOF at
a local restaurant or in my tiny cramped hotel room.

Anyone interested?

I'll post similar to the tools newsgroup for eclipse users...
-- Scott

Scott Stanchfield    scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx    http://javadude.com

Lead author of "Effective VisualAge for Java, Version 3"
                                      http://javadude.com/evaj

VisualAge for Java Tips and Tricks     http://javadude.com/vaj

AWT & Swing FAQ Manager, jGuru.com
Visit for Java Enlightenment!             http://www.jguru.com