Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse user manual available ?

Olivier,
Your question is best posted to the newsgroups - the dev mailing lists are actually intended for developers working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development of eclipse.

Hope you don't mind the redirect.
/Greg

Olivier.Causse@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx