Re: [eclipse-dev] Table of keyboard shortcuts in SDK

"Christopher Giblin" <CGI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Also, if anyone knows where I can find a list of system-level accelerators
> on X / Linux / Motif / GTK, please let me know.

Here are some useful resources:

  http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/keyboardnav.html
  http://www.mozilla.org/projects/ui/accessibility/mozkeyintro.html
  http://doc.trolltech.com/3.0/accelerators.html

GTK 1.2 has a lot of holes in the key navigation; GTK 2.0 more or less
takes the approach that if Java and Windows do the same thing, we do
that thing too; we also add a couple UNIX-traditional bindings such as
Ctrl+E to go to end of line.

_Global_ (outside of any application) accelerators vary quite a bit by
distribution and user on Linux, unfortunately. Here I mean things such
as Alt+Tab to go between windows (though that specific example is
pretty consistently used).

Havoc

Back to the top